VILLAGE OF ITASCA, ILLINOIS
IN ORDER TO PROMOTE AND PROVIDE FOR THE SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELFARE OF OUR RESIDENTS AND CORPORATE CITIZENS, IT IS THE MISSION OF THE VILLAGE OF ITASCA, ILLINOIS:
- To deliver municipal services in a professional manner through friendly, courteous and equitable service.
- To be responsive to individual concerns while keeping in mind the good of the entire community.
- To provide planning direction which preserves and stabilizes the Village and which allows for appropriate continued development and improvement of the Village.
- To foster citizen involvement in the Village’s decision-making process through active citizen participation in Village boards and commissions and opportunities for open communications by citizens at Village meetings, forums and hearings.
- To provide continual evaluation of Village programs and services based on citizen input and, if available, the Village will provide resources to fund these programs and services while maintaining an adequate financial reserve for unforeseen events or occurrences.